Unusual Things to Do in Eureka Springs
Eureka Springs has a reputation for being one of the quirkiest towns in the Ozarks, and we embrace our unique attractions and history with open arms. From the healing springs that put us on the map, our mountain town continues to attract visitors looking to experience the unusual side of Arkansas. We invite you to experience all the unusual things to do in Eureka Springs; go on a haunted tour, stroll past colorful Victorian homes, take a selfie with a seven-story statue of Jesus, and much more!
7 Unusual Things to Do in Eureka Springs
- Take a selfie with the Christ of the Ozarks statue, the seven-story Jesus overlooking Eureka Springs.
- Stop by the roadside attraction Pivot Rock Park, and see unique rock formations like a natural stone bridge and a rock that resemble an upside-down pyramid.
- Discover the most haunted places in Eureka Springs with a Haunted Eureka Springs Tour, which starts at The Courthouse and ends at the underground tunnels.
- Sign up for the Underground Eureka Walking Tour and learn about the magic healing waters and find quirky nooks of the city.
- Watch a magic show at Intrigue Theater inspired by the unique history of Eureka Springs.
- Eureka Springs is dotted with Victorian homes, but there is one that stands apart. Castle Rogue’s Manor is truly unique, inspired by the renaissance era, and open for tours with advanced reservation.
- Stroll through the historic downtown and look for unusual art pieces scattered throughout the area.
- Find Humpty Dumpty on a Wall at the intersection of Main and Spring
- Walk up the rainbow stairs connecting North Main and Center Street.
- Visit the Art Colony on Main St. and discover the small community of local artists featuring their artwork in a magical setting
Unusual Shops in Eureka Springs
Stroll through the downtown, past beautiful Victorian buildings, and check out the quirky shops to find a one-of-a-kind souvenir.
- Stop at East by West and Caroline’s Collectables and see the Eureka Springs Working Bunnies in action! These live rabbits are trained to hand back your change, providing the most adorable customer service ever!
- Visit Packrats Paradise or The Ladybug Emporium for unique gifts, collectibles, and souvenirs.
- Stop at Eureka Uniques Antiques & Collectables for fun vintage gifts.
Unique Vacation Rentals in Eureka Springs
After exploring all the unusual things to do in Eureka Springs, return to your Can-U-Canoe cabin overlooking Inspiration Valley. All of our cabins feature unique custom-built furniture throughout, and each of our suites offers a different theme and one-of-a-kind decor. Whether you are visiting with your family or on a couple’s getaway, we have the perfect Eureka Springs cabin waiting for you!