Family Attractions Near Eureka Springs Arkansas
If you are looking for an Arkansas family vacation destination off the beaten path, look no further than Eureka Springs! Our Ozark Mountain town offers the perfect place for your family to enjoy outdoor adventures, wildlife experiences, cavern exploration, and unique history. Stay with Can-U-Canoe and discover the Arkansas attractions for families near Eureka Springs!
Things to Do with Kids in Eureka Springs
Start your family adventure in Eureka Springs with these family-friendly activities:
- Intrigue Theater: Buy tickets to the Eureka Springs magic show and enjoy a night of mind-bending illusions and captivating performances.
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge: Take the kids to Turpentine to learn about rescued big cats and conservation.
- Ozark Mountain Ziplines: Embark on a family-friendly zipline tour and take in the beauty of the Ozarks from above. Other activities include gem mining, e-mountain biking, and hiking.
- Onyx Cave Park: Explore this unique cave formation together on a self-guided tour. Above-ground activities include axe throwing, smash rooms, and gem mining.
Arkansas Attractions for Families near Eureka Springs
Eureka Springs is centrally located to several fantastic Arkansas attractions for families, such as:
- Beaver Lake: Can-U-Canoe is located on Beaver Lake, a fantastic place for summer water recreation like boating, water skiing, kayaking, swimming, fishing, and more.
- War Eagle Cavern: Make the 30-minute drive to Arkansas’s largest natural cavern entrance and embark on a guided tour. You can also enjoy gemstone panning and a woods maze here.
- Silver Dollar City: Make the day trip to Branson and visit the #1 Theme Park in America, offering 40 thrilling rides, live shows, concerts, award-winning restaurants, and unique shops.
- Amazeum: Take the kids to learn something new at this interactive science museum in Bentonville.
- Dogwood Canyon Nature Park: Enjoy outdoor activities for the whole family at this nature park in the Ozarks. Activities include trout fishing, horseback riding, wildlife tours, educational activities, hiking, and biking.
Book Your Eureka Springs Family Getaway Today!
Eureka Springs is your perfect gateway to several Arkansas attractions for families. Can-U-Canoe Riverview Cabins offers the perfect Eureka Springs cabins for your family, offering one to five bedrooms. We recommend Eagle’s Roost for larger families, providing five bedrooms, a large family room, a pool table, a hot tub, and more. Book your family getaway today, and please call us at 479-253-5966 with any questions.