The cabin policy statement was part of the reservation process on our web page as well as reservations made on VRBO. By accepting the online reservation you accepted the policy statement. This covers cabin rules as well as additional charges. If you need another copy please email and we will send an additional copy.
All rentals are a two night minimum. If you have booked a one night stay your reservation will not be confirmed.
- Your cabin rental specified number of guest and bedrooms required. Additional bedrooms - bathrooms used will be billed 40.00 per night upon check out
- The check out list is in the house book on the table. Please follow the directions. A house cleaning charge of 75.00 will be imposed if the procedures are not followed
- Pet hair removal from furniture or bedding will be charged an additional 150.00 cleaning fee. Rental insurance provides for accidental damage. Intentional damage will be charged to the cardholder on file. Lost keys are billed at 75.00 upon check out.
- Smoking indoors - $500.00
- Unapproved - non registered guest may cause your reservation to be cancelled. Notification of any additional guest required.
- Fireplace Season is October 1 to March 31. If those dates fall on a weekend burning is permitted. Any fireplace used outside of those dates will be billed $150.00.
- Babies and Diaper Changing - If you are your guest have infants in diapers please put coverings on the bed while changing. Baby ointments do not wash out. Ruined sheets or comforters will be charged to the cardholder on file.
Cabin Info - Directions - Lock Box and Check In Instructions - Amenities
Hello and thank you for choosing Can U Canoe Cabins for your getaway. GPS and Phone Service does not work well in our rural mountain area (Verizon and ATT only) and can be spotty in certain areas. We have provided details directions and you may want to print them for your trip to avoid frustration of locating your destination with no GPS or Phone.
Please let us know if we can help with any needs for your visit.
Lock Box Code
We will phone the day of check in between 2 and 3 PM with the code to your lock box. If we do not reach you we will leave a voicemail with the code as well as text the code to you. Please let us know you have received the code.
(No worries on missing your code - We have used this process for 10 years and have never missed a guest)
Lock Box Directions
- Slide black door down
- Scroll in your code
- Black tab on upper left hand side - press down and pull forward
- Front of box will open
- This is your emergency cabin key.
- Please locate your cabin key next to your check in paperwork inside the cabin.
- Please put the entrance key back inside the lock box. We are not always on the property. Should you become locked out of your cabin for any reason this is your emergency key. We do not want you to be inconvenienced by waiting on a guest service staff to open the cabin for you.
To replace the emergency key follow the same directions as above except:
- If you need assistance do not hesitate to call Guest Services.
Lost keys are billed at $75.00 upon check out.
- Pets must be crated in your absence.
- Waste must be removed when walking the dogs.
- Damage caused by pets is not covered by rental insurance.
- Pet fee varies on size and number of pets and is non refundable.
- No pets on furniture or bedding - We understand some pets are lap dogs. If this is the case please bring something to cover the furniture and remove the comforter from the bed and put it in the closet.
- Hair removal from furniture and bedding will result in an additional 150.00 pet fee. Simply laundry does not remove pet hair and vacuuming does not remove hair from the furniture. It is one hair at a time manually and very time consuming. We always suggest our guest phone for check out inspection so they are comfortable with our pet policy. If hair removal is necessary we will forward you the receipt along with photos.
- PLEASE NOTE - Anyone with a pet knows there will be an occasional stray hair. The pet policy is directed at a pet sleeping in a bed or furniture and a large amount of pet hair becomes matted in the fabric.
- If hair removal is necessary we will send photos and charge your card.
- Pets must be on leash when outdoors.
Maps & Directions
161 County Road 210, Eureka Springs AR 72632
THIS IS THE ADDRESS FOR THE ENTIRE RESORT - NOT YOUR CABIN
Cabin 101 - Minnow Bucket, Cabin 102 - Catch of the Day,
Cabin 103 - Fishing Moose, Cabin 104 - The Paddler
After turning onto County Road 210 drive 2/10 of a mile to our sign and first cabin on left. This is cabin 104 The Paddler. Turn into driveway and follow the road to cabins 101 to 103. All cabins have signs with names and number.
Cabin 105, 106, Eagles Roost, The Trout House and Bears Den
After turning onto County Road 210 drive 2/10 of a mile to our sign and first cabin on left. This is cabin 104 The Paddler.
- Cabin 105 The Trapper - First cabin following 104 on left
- Cabin 106 Reel EM Inn - Second cabin following 104 on left - short hill driveway up to the cabin
- Eagles Roost - Once passing Cabin 106 there is a short wooded area then large
- red house on left - Eagles Roost
109 Trout House 110 Bears Den
Following the Eagles Roost is a maintenance area followed by two driveways
- 109 Trout House - First driveway after maintenance area
- 110 Bears Den - Second driveway after maintenance area
Guest Services phone: 479-253-5966
Can U Canoe Cabin Amenities
- Stocked with all bed and bath linen, kitchen flatware, dinnerware and glass ware assortment of pots and pans.
- We supply all paper products; paper towel, toilet paper and waste can liners, detergents, dish liquid, dishwasher powder and laundry detergent.
- Hair dryer, irons and ironing board
- Stove, refrigerators and microwave ovens. The Minnow Bucket has a mini refrigerator, microwave and electric skillet.
- Coffee pots and we provide coffee, sugar and creamer.
- Gas Grills - Propane Provided for basic grilling
- The cabins are stocked with enough towels for each guest to have two uses and then the towels will need to be laundered in the washer and dryer in the cabin or home. We also provide the laundry detergent.
- Minnow Bucket Exception - Provided with 4 days of laundry. Please phone 24 hours in advance for additional linen
- Clothes Hangers are NOT provided.
- No personal items provided - soap, shampoo etc
- Firewood: We provide one bundle of firewood - 30 - 32 locally cut full logs. If additional wood is needed please phone the office 24 hours in advance. Additional bundles are 30.00 each
- Cabins with Outdoor Hot Tubs - Hot tub towels provided
- All bedding provided
- Wifi provided free of charge - Dish TV - Full Package
PLEASE REMEMBER - SPRING AND SUMMER - If you are visiting during the spring and summer we are located in the woods - which equals outdoor insects - Please remember your insect repellent for any outdoor activity - even a walk outside - Your spray should repel - ticks - chiggers and fleas.
Let us help you plan your vacation getaway.
Passion Play Tickets
The new Passion Play this year will also include the Holy Land Tour, Bible Museum, Christ of the Ozarks and more……… See a part of the Berlin Wall and beautiful sacred art. Bibles over 6000 years old. A free live performance by The Parable of the Potter and great gift shops
Soar high above the Ozarks on Eureka Springs' newest attraction.
Lots to See and Do!
Music shows, Caves, Train Rides, Beaver Lake Boat Tour, Lion and Tiger Cat Refuge, Horseback Riding, Scooter Rentals, Carriage Rides, Guided Fishing Tours, Special Event Tickets, and more!
Once you view the Visitors Guide online we will be happy to arrange for ticket purchase for you. Your tickets will be waiting for you in your cabin when you arrive! Three day cancellation required on any ticket purchase for refund minus any service fees.
Imago Massage is located a less than a mile on CR 210 along with the cabins. We will be happy to make an appointment for you. In cabin massages are also available.
Guided Fishing Trips
Eureka Springs has guided river and lake fishing guides.
Flowers for That Special Someone
Celebrating a special occasion or just an expression of love for that special someone. Let us know we will be happy to make the arrangements for you.
Planning that special moment or just an extra special surprise. Walk into a candlelight setting with 8” Chocolate Cake, Roses, Chilled Champagne, Rose Pedals and that special song playing just for your special someone! $135.00
Eureka Springs Riverview Wedding Chapel
Beaver Lake and White River Activities and Attractions
Eureka Springs Visitors Guide
The online guide - Visitors Guide has all that Eureka Springs has to offer. We are happy to help with info on attractions and trip planning.
Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce
Please feel free to contact us for any help with your trip planning needs